Narrative BI is building an Augmented Analytics Platform that automatically generates actionable data insights. That is a complex task which involves data mining, R&D experiments, ad-hoc analysis, automated anomaly detection etc. Our customers need your help to transform their data into valuable insights.
Our ideal candidate has confidence in Data Science, knows Python, is very attentive to the details and ready to solve complex but interesting problems.
1. Excellent understanding of ML techniques and algorithms (k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests).
2. Experience with common data science toolkits, such as JupyterLab and NumPy.
3. Great communication skills.
4. Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
5. Experience with Object–relational mapping libraries.
6. Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
7. Good scripting and programming skills in Python.
8. Data-oriented personality.